Monday, January 28, 2008

Notice Something Different?

I've been contemplating this for awhile now. Changing my blog title from Seminole Heights Eats to The Urban Eater. I felt is was time to do so with the launching of New Heights Magazine, not to mention Eating Tampa. The original purpose of Seminole Heights Eats was to showcase the food and markets surrounding Seminole Heights, Tampa, FL. This is now being more than taken care of.
You can read all about the food in and around Seminole Heights at either publication.
Eating Tampa was founded by Dave, also a Seminole Heights resident and I will continue to contribute late breaking food news stories.
I've also started writing with the Sticks of Fire folks, driving their Hungry Bus. I'll be doing restaurant reviews, gadget reviews, fair reviews, and offering up recipes.
Finally, I am the Food & Drink contributor for New Heights Magazine, a printed publication showcasing the urban corridor of Seminole Heights, Riverside Heights, Tampa Heights, West Tampa, Downtown, and Ybor, a.k.a The UC. So don't worry. You'll still have avenues.
Instead, I will be using The Urban Eater as my personal foodie outlet. If it deals with food, well then, it is fair game. I've chosen the title The Urban Eater because that is what I am. I thrive off of the tastes and smells of the Urban cities, offering up their bounties of good food.
Feel free to email questions and suggestions. Complaints may be sent to whocares@gspot.com

Eat on Urban Eaters!

No comments: