Monday, January 28, 2008

Mommy & Me Aprons

My Hubby will be doing a Mommy and Me Cooking Class for a darling little 11 year old and her Mother. He does these occasionally and really has a lot of fun. Kids are amazing in the kitchen and are like little sponges when it comes to learning new culinary techniques, so they make for great students.

The 11 year old's Aunt, Toni (a foodie in her own right) is giving the Cooking Class as a birthday gift. I suggested to Toni that she should get some Mommy & Me matching kitchen aprons, as I have always suggested to our Mommy and Me clients. I, not having upright standing children, (I have 5 furry ones)just assumed they are easy to find.

Toni emailed this morning saying she wasn't finding anything.

Now, I like to go above and beyond for my clients, because frankly, Customer Service is a lost art form in the US. I want my clients to feel like they are getting every penny they are paying, because after all, they have the choice to use my company or someone else's and I want them to use my company...forever. With that said, I also became quite curious about where to find these damn matching aprons.

One would think they would be every where. What I have found, is that their is an abundance for the tiny tots but not for the 10-13 year olds. Okay, my ears are twirling over this one. 10-13 is THE age to start really teaching your kids how to become comfortable in the kitchen.
So I set out to find the size appropriate matching aprons.
Here's what I found and they are SUPER cute!

Williams and Sonoma (Personalized aprons)
Initial Impressions (Personalized aprons)
Stitch Thru Time (Vintage Aprons, hand sewn)
Personalization Mall (Personalized aprons)
Twinklebelle (trendy patterns, only fits up to age 10)

2 comments:

Seymour said...

Nice cooking apron in red color. It is really good one.

personalised aprons said...

This apron looks nice!