Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Thanksgiving: Seminole Heights Style

It's that time of year again. My favorite time. The leaves begin to turn shades of amber, gold, and red. The air becomes crisp and tickles your nose with swift sweeps of cool air. Oh wait, we live in Florida. Scratch all that.
It's that time of year again. My favorite time. The Palms begin to sway, the Centurion Oak leaves turn yellow and the thermostat reads 71 at midnight. It must be Thanksgiving.
We've actually gotten pretty lucky this year. I've had my windows open for 3 days now.
With the season, of course comes food and I am going to make yet another shameless plug for my own business.
Cooks & Company will be offering Thanksgiving dinners delivered to your door this year. Executive Chef, Greg Baker has designed a traditional Thanksgiving menu with a gourmet twist. You can take a peak here for the full version. My favorites are certainly the Baked Macaroni with a Trio of White Cheeses and a White Truffle Infused Cracker Top. (Ohhhhhhhhh, white truffle. You are a dangerous mistress.) The Marshmallow Studded, Vanilla Bean Scented Sweet Potatoes and the Orange and Fennel Roasted Boneless Turkey Breast are also sure to make you and Grandpa Jones drool. Can't you just hear your sister Suzie saying "You made all of this?" Oh, why not? Take the credit, we don't care. I have a Sister Suzie of my own and I would do anything to shut her up.
All dinners will be delivered the Tuesday before T-Day and delivery in Seminole Heights is FREE!!!! All dishes will have heating instructions printed on each container, ensuring a stress-free holiday. Orders should be placed by Nov. 15th. Call us now! We can only take so many orders!

813-500-3205
Cooks & Company
The Art Of Good Food

1 comment:

Tony said...

MMMM!!!! Do I have to wait for Thursday? Can I eat it upon delivery?? Forget about guests...as Daffy Duck would say, "It's MINE, all MINE!"...well, ok, I'd share with my wife...and maybe a couple of friends, too. :)